INDEPENDENT FINAL PROJECT
Zero Waste Digital Collection
My IFP concept derived from my dissertation research.
Proposing an innovative idea for fashion retailer Monki. I created a subsidary brand, Monki_adigitalworld. Offering solely digital fashion items that would be sold as photorealistic overlays, digitally tailored to fit the users selected photo. This providing a sustainable solution for fashion consumption by providing a zero-waste collection, cutting out the production of physical clothing entirely.
• Branded and marketed a coherent new sub-brand.
• Developed a viable capsule collection, creating CAD illustrations.
• Collaborated with a 3D digital designer currently working in industry.
• Prepared an insightful creative business plan, considering the concept, key drivers and brand values and objectives.
• Identified key competitors
• Conducted a SWOT analysis, identifying the USP.
• Considered all operations, ie; legalities, costs and marketing.
• Detailed a cash flow summary for all outgoing costs.
• Developed further outcomes, creating multiple concept videos and a website-mock-up.